TEKKEN KINGDOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tekken 5 or DR stages/outfits?

2 posters

Go down

Tekken 5 or DR stages/outfits? Empty Tekken 5 or DR stages/outfits?

Post  jeswd Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Everybody who have played this game or watched videos of this game, know that there is many differences. For example in Moonlight Wilderness, there isn't a night, there's a day and you can see flowers there. Also Xiaoyu's P1 pink dress isn't pink in DR, it's orange.

I can't choose between those, I do like Xiaoyu's orange outfit, but others' outfits looks strange. I love some DR stages, but I also love original stages. I'm glad you can play in those stages as well in DR.

What do you think?
jeswd
jeswd

Back to top Go down

Tekken 5 or DR stages/outfits? Empty Re: Tekken 5 or DR stages/outfits?

Post  Muggshotter Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:10 pm

The Tekken 5 and DR stages support each other altogether. I cannot imagine Tekken 5's Waterfall without it's DR night-sky counterpart anymore.

So what if they are carbon copies of each other? It works and it gives the composers a reason to produce another line up of great music.

The recolours for veteran characters in DR felt fresh. I certainly liked Xiaoyu's orange colour for her P1 outfit and Jin's return to red flames in his pants. However, I was not so satisfied with Jinpachi's re-newed looks. It looked a bit messy, particularly from the face. =/
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
7th kyu

https://www.youtube.com/muggshotter

Back to top Go down