TEKKEN KINGDOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Tekken

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Tekken Empty Favorite Tekken

Post  jeswd Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:51 pm

So, what's your favorite? Which one did you enjoyed the most?

- Tekken 2 -
Enjoyed it a lot, I only played Team Battle with my brother and friends.

- Tekken 3 -
Love it! I didn't know anything about the story or anything, but characters and stages were awesome!

- TTT -
I expected something more... I like that you can play with characters from TK2 for example Kunimitsu...

- Tekken 4 -
I don't own this game but I have borrowed it. I liked it.

- Tekken 5 -
I LOVE THIS GAME! Characters, outfits, story, interludes!!! Everything is awesome!

- Tekken 6 -
LAME! I thought this will be something really awesome but we didn't get any interludes (only SC mode) and endings... meh.

So I say TEKKEN 5.
jeswd
jeswd

Back to top Go down

Favorite Tekken Empty Re: Favorite Tekken

Post  Muggshotter Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:30 pm

After all the hyping fuss with Tekken 6, I am happy to say I like Tekken 6 the most (gameplay wise).

- The largest roster to date - Got bored with one character? Just point your pad at the next one.

- Pretty good music. Come on, you know Mishima Zaibatsu Central Tower is JUST TOO GOOD.

And the latest installment got to differ out from it's pre-decessor... Once again.

Though there are some game modes among other "extra content" lacking here and there, it is still far better what Soul Calibur IV got. It was horrible.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
7th kyu

https://www.youtube.com/muggshotter

Back to top Go down