TEKKEN KINGDOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcade Sticks - The Original Way of Delivering Awesomeness

2 posters

Go down

Arcade Sticks - The Original Way of Delivering Awesomeness Empty Arcade Sticks - The Original Way of Delivering Awesomeness

Post  Muggshotter Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:11 pm

I'm talking about these babies.

Arcade Sticks - The Original Way of Delivering Awesomeness Tekken_5_arcade_stick

Arcade Sticks - The Original Way of Delivering Awesomeness 389352743_fa53ac6460

(Of course you can't forget the more recent Street Fighter IV sticks Very Happy)
Arcade Sticks - The Original Way of Delivering Awesomeness Sfiv-ps3-arcade-stick-2

Arcade Sticks, back when men were men and sticks made of stainless steel... Man, wish I were there back in the days.

Many well-known fighting franchises, including Tekken, have originated from Arcades.

Street Fighter started it all, with the first being not so good. There were two big buttons, punch and kick with suspensions or resistance on. The harder the press was, the harder the hit was. Simple, right?

But the guys at Capcom came up with something much, much better... and you can guess the rest.

Have you any Arcade sticks? If you have, what kinds of? Self made? Modified or not modified? Are you planning on getting one?

Come on, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only Arcade stick user around here! Arcade Sticks - The Original Way of Delivering Awesomeness Icon_rolleyes

This is how Tekken should be played - Four face buttons and a stick. You get every simultaneous button commands done with ease. I highly recommend one of these from experience. But be warned: The sticks have one heck of a learning curve, which is important for all the pad players to know.

The quality of the sticks varies just like games. Some are horrible, some are excellent. Share your any feelings towards Arcade sticks here. =)
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
7th kyu

https://www.youtube.com/muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Arcade Sticks - The Original Way of Delivering Awesomeness Empty Re: Arcade Sticks - The Original Way of Delivering Awesomeness

Post  jeswd Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:45 pm

I don't own one, but I wish I had.
jeswd
jeswd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum