TEKKEN KINGDOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite games

4 posters

Go down

Your favorite games Empty Your favorite games

Post  jeswd Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:15 pm

What are your favorite games? What games did you enjoyed the most?

Tekken 3 - Stages, characters, themes... everything were great!
Tekken 5 - As I said... story and interludes were the best part for me! And customizations!
Sly Cooper 2
- This is the best game ever to me!! I love it! I was so into the
story, I was sad when Sly and Murray got in to the jail and that Neyla
wasn't in their team.. I didn't like Sly Cooper 3.
Kingdom Hearts 2
- I love love love love love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite
characters from Disney movies + Final Fantasy characters = awesome! (8
Story was amazing and there were a lot to do! I just wish it was more
difficult... I have played this for 4 times, I will never stop playing
this!
jeswd
jeswd

Back to top Go down

Your favorite games Empty Re: Your favorite games

Post  Razer Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - this game didn't just change how I saw and appreciated games, it changed my life. This game made me who I am today. This game has made me want to be an animator, a character designer, hell anything to do with video games. It is the perfect video game. Might be a bit old now, but it is definitely not overrated and it deserved all the success it got, and then some. Link will always be my hero, even if he's not real Your favorite games Herz

Star Fox 64/Lylat Wars - there was just something about this game that was so incredibly... versatile? Its excellent to play through, what with all of the different stages, etc etc. And I really enjoyed the characters and how different their personalities were from one another. Falco ftw.

Kingdom Hearts - ONE! Not two. It was KH1 that got me into Final Fantasy and showed me the perfect battle system (which was then improved upon in KH2. REACTION COMMANDSSS!). I also enjoyed the storyline, and still do - it might feel childish to me now, but its still wonderfully done.

Final Fantasy X - has possibly the best storyline ever. It touches on so many issues - life, death, racism, religion - all in the one game, and its done so, so well that its just... amazing. It feels so real. The characters feel real, even those that aren't human (i.e. the Ronsos). The battle system (turn based) was entirely new to me, and its a nice change. This game, like the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time really impacted me on so many levels - not as much as the aforementioned game, but at least in my creative side... it really, really did; and still does.

Soul Calibur II and Tekken 5 were two really great ones also, but they did not impact me as much as the aforementioned games.
Razer
Razer
8th kyu

http://g-corporation.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DK Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped
You could say it's perfect game for me, but I didn't get through...
Tekken 3
Legendary. What else can I say?
Tekken 6
Just owns everything.
In the Groove
Perfect form of excersice for me. Hmm, I think I wrote that word wrong.
Final Fantasy VII
Took me months and several visits to playthroughs, but I'm finally getting it through.
DK
DK
Admin
Admin

https://tekkenkingdom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jeswd Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Oh... Crash Team Racing... Your favorite games Icon_cool
jeswd
jeswd

Back to top Go down

Post  Muggshotter Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:02 pm

(Not counting Tekkens for this list)

PSOne:
- It could be Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 or Warped. The first one was the one that made me a Crash fan that I am still as of today. The second one invented the Warp Room system which has been featured in future installments in the series. The third one was more like a refined version of the second Crash.

It is hard for me to say which PS1 game truly deserves #1 spot in my book. Plenty of Spyro the Dragon and karting games have a place in my heart as well. And the Demo discs... ^_^

PS2:
- If it's not Tekken 5, then it could be Soul Calibur III. The amount of content alone was more than enough. The gameplay retained fast from the second one and... well, the story mode known as "Tales of Souls" is the best Story Mode ever created in a fighting game. I am not kidding. You should play it through.

I have enjoyed many other games from the beginning to the very end, including Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (OOO I am SO re-living my young-teenager times there...), Jak X (the dialogue is just great, just great) and Burnout 3: Takedown (the best racing title on the console, period). PS2 equals my years as a growing up teenager and there's more golden, valuable memories than I have hair on my [censored]. =*)

PS3:
- With Tekken 6 not being able to participate in the list, I have to make up something else.
It's not Soul Calibur IV (oh boy.... -_-). It's not Street Fighter IV (it's not that bad, but...)...

I have candidates for owning the #1 spot.
- SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (aka the infamous Sonic Next Gen)
It doesn't matter what crap you want to say about this game, this game remains as the Sonic game that really got me into Sonic the Hedgehog. I liked the gameplay, voice actors weren't (that) bad, music was good and...
Well, it might be that I was able to overlook such things as un-safe movement and super-sonic-speed parts.

- Devil May Cry 4
After I had gone through Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition recently, interest towards the fourth one had awaken. I first downloaded the Demo for PC (which sure was sllllllloooooooowwwwww) and eventually I had to get the full game because I simply liked Nero and his moves and Dante would also make a return as a playable character. With the DMC -mood I had from late July to late September, yeah. Devil May Cry 4 deserves my praise.

I cannot say for sure to be honest.

PSP:
Tekken 6 cannot make in, so I say Dissidia Final Fantasy as much as I have avoided it recently.

What about other consoles?

What? Do I have other consoles? Next time, on... "Your Favourite Games -thread.
Muggshotter
Muggshotter
7th kyu

https://www.youtube.com/muggshotter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down